- 1,891Square Feet
Beautifully updated and maintained 3-bedroom 2.5-bathroom home in Ashland! Upon entering, stunning hardwood floors greet you and lead you into a large living room with fireplace and formal dining room. The kitchen consists of white cabinets and black stone countertops complete with stainless steel appliances, Kitchen Island, and tile backsplash. An updated half bathroom completes the first floor. A carpeted staircase leads upstairs to three bedrooms, including the owner's suite complete with an oversized closet and dual sided fireplace leading into a spacious private bathroom with double vanity, whirlpool tub and freestanding shower. A second full bathroom completes the second floor. Enjoy a spacious and flexible floorplan with sundrenched rooms, stunning modern finishes, a partially finished basement, and much more! Relax or entertain on the expansive back deck with views of mature trees abutting conservation land. Showings begin at first open house. Sat 6/12 from 12:00 - 2:00pm.
Listed by Robin Spangenberg of Redfin Corp.
- Garage DescriptionUnder
- Parking Spaces6
- Parking DescriptionOff-Street, Paved Driveway
- Total Parking Spaces8
- Square Feet1,891
- Square Feet SourceMeasured
- Square Feet Including BaseY
- Road TypePublic
- Lot Size41818
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Paved Drive
- MAIN LONB3534
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Patio, Storage Shed, Stone Wall
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Property StyleColonial
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- AmenitiesPublic Transportation, Shopping, Walk/Jog Trails, Conservation Area, T-Station
- Vacuum System
- Wall Oven
- Other AmenitiesBasement, Fireplace
- Year Built DescriptionActual
- Year Built SourcePublic Record
- SQUARE_FEET_DISCLOSURESMeasurements are approximate and need to be confirmed by buyer.
- Date Listed06/10/2021
- Property TypeSF
- List Price$610,000
- MLS Number72847387
- MLS StatusUnder Agreement
- Year Built1995
- Property TypeDetached
- Full Bath2
- Half Baths1
- Master BathYes
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNone
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- Heat Zones2
- CoolingCentral Air
- Cooling Zones2
- WaterCity/Town Water
- Energy FeaturesInsulated Windows
- SewerCity/Town Sewer
- Tax Year2021
- Parcel NumberM:021.0 B:0058 L:0000.0
- Building Number173
- StreetCedar Street
- DirectionsUnion to Cedar or Elliot to Cedar
- Elementary SchoolHarry E. Warren
- Junior HighAshland Middle
- High SchoolAshland High
- Fire Places2
- Living Room DescriptionFireplace, Flooring - Hardwood, Recessed Lighting
- Living Room Dimensions22'X23'5"
- FlooringVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hardwood, Stone / Slate
- Bath 1 DescriptionBathroom - Half
- Bath 1 Dimensions8'X2'4"
- Bath 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Bath 2 DescriptionBathroom - Full, Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub
- Bath 2 Dimensions9'2"X8'4"
- Bath 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bath 3 DescriptionBathroom - Full, Bathroom - With Tub & Shower
- Bath 3 Dimensions8'5"X8'3"
- Bath 3 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 DescriptionFlooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- Master Bed DescriptionBathroom - Full, Closet - Walk-in, Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- Master Bed Dimensions17'9"X16'7"
- Master Bedroom LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 Dimensions13'6"X11'5"
- Bed 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 3 DescriptionFlooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- Bed 3 Dimensions10'X13'5"
- Bed 3 LevelSecond Floor
- Dining Room DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood
- Dining Room Dimensions13'7"X11'6"
- Dining Room LevelFirst Floor
- Kitchen DescriptionCountertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, Main Level, Kitchen Island
- Kitchen Dimensions13'7"X11'6"
- Kitchen LevelFirst Floor
- Laundry DescriptionDryer Hookup - Gas, Washer Hookup
- Living Room LevelFirst Floor
- Laundry LevelBasement
- Laundry Room Dimensions16'X10'7"
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Security System, Cable Available, Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, Wired for Surround Sound
- Basement FeaturePartial, Partially Finished, Interior Access, Garage Access, Slab