- 1,806Square Feet
Situated in Somerset Hills on an expansive property of 1.75 acre of woods and nature trails, this three-bedroom, two-bath Cape offers privacy and a calming atmosphere for decompressing from a work day, while retaining proximity to other outdoor features of Falmouth: an adjacent pond for skating, near to both the Shining Sea Bike Path and the wonderful summer fun of Old Silver Beach. For families with small children, this home is in the North Falmouth Elementary School District. Further adding to enjoyment of its setting is the generous deck for outdoor dining and relaxation. Inside, on the main floor there is a kitchen, dining room, living room with fireplace, home office and direct access to the two-car garage. Upstairs are the three bedrooms with a large, updated bathroom and laundry closet. Plenty of room in the basement for expansion to add more living space. Taken together, this home and property offer a relaxing lifestyle in an established neighborhood. Passing Title V in hand.
Listed by Susan Challenger of Sotheby's International Realty
- Garage DescriptionAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Parking Spaces4
- Total Parking Spaces6
- Year Built1983
- Property TypeDetached
- Full Bath2
- Master BathNo
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- HeatingHot Water Baseboard, Oil
- WaterCity/Town Water
- Hot WaterElectric, Tank
- Utility Connectionsfor Electric Range, for Electric Oven, for Electric Dryer, Washer Hookup
- SewerInspection Required for Sale
- Beach DescriptionOcean
- Beach OwnershipPublic
- Miles to Beach1 to 2 Mile
- Year Built DescriptionActual
- Year Built SourcePublic Record
- Year RoundYes
- Date Listed10/23/2020
- Property TypeSF
- List Price$679,000
- MLS Number72748006
- MLS StatusContingent
- Home Owners AssociationYes
- Square Feet1,806
- Square Feet SourcePublic Record
- Road TypePublic
- Lot Size76156
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Cleared
- MAIN LOA95532
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Outdoor Shower
- Property StyleCape
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- AmenitiesShopping, Walk/Jog Trails, Bike Path, House of Worship, Public School
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- UsmAmenitiesBasement, Fireplace
- Tax Year2020
- Parcel Number12 S:08 P:015 L:021
- Building Number61
- StreetRockledge Drive
- Zip Code 42809
- DirectionsRt 28A to Rockledge; #61 is on the right. House is not visible from the street.
- Fire Places2
- Living Room DescriptionFireplace, Flooring - Wood
- Living Room Dimensions13'4"X18'1"
- FlooringWood, Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Bed 2 DescriptionCloset, Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- Master Bed DescriptionFireplace, Closet, Flooring - Wood
- Master Bed Dimensions19'8"X14'3"
- Master Bedroom LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 Dimensions11'4"X10'9"
- Bed 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 3 DescriptionCloset, Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- Bed 3 Dimensions11'7"X9'8"
- Bed 3 LevelSecond Floor
- Dining Room DescriptionFlooring - Wood
- Dining Room Dimensions13'4"X13'2"
- Dining Room LevelFirst Floor
- Kitchen DescriptionFlooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Dimensions13'4"X23'7"
- Kitchen LevelFirst Floor
- Living Room LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 1 DescriptionFlooring - Wood
- Other Room 1 Dimensions11'7"X14'5"
- Other Room 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 1 NameHome Office
- Interior FeaturesFrench Doors
- Basement FeatureFull, Interior Access